||27 ft 5 in (8.36 meters)
|Number of Engines
||200L VER L4
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
Step onboard the 254 DL3, the deluxe way to unwind after a long week on land. Start the weekend with a leisurely breakfast cruise, taking in the sights and sounds of nature early in the morning. Invite family and friends for a picnic, and then invite them to stay for a relaxing afternoon on the water. Go shopping along the waterfront, and stop in at your favorite dockside café for some take-away dessert.
And sit back, relax and enjoy your time off-land in the 254 DL3.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ Warranty
- 3 powder-coated performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes & wave deflectors
- Available w/Black, Pearl White or Storm Blue fencing w/Light Grey powder-coated rails & pontoon logs
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system, LED lights & storage pockets
- Lighted in-floor storage w/automatic bilge pump
- Deluxe helm station w/illuminated switches & gauges, tilt hydraulic steering & captain’s chair
- Plush lounge seating throughout w/lockable storage below & aft-facing lounge w/pop-up changing room, bench & storage below
- In-console stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & dash remote
- Refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 13.5-gal. (51.10 L) freshwater tank
- Full-width swim platform w/padded non-skid surface & fold-down reboarding ladder
- Length:27' 5"
- Deck length: 25' 1.5"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 25' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1750 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2570 lbs.
- Interior depth: 29.5"
- Approx. weight: 3660 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 6115 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 35' 3"
- Storage length: 34' 9"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NEW larger fuel capacity
- 10+LIFE™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA® certified
- Exclusive QuickLift™ 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Navigation & docking lights
- Drink holders
- Self-closing magnetic-latch bow & aft gates
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Removable molded windscreen
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- Lowrance® HOOK-5 color depth finder/chartplotter w/GPS
- Deluxe sport steering wheel w/burlwood accents
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash-mounted remote & 4 strategically located speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Flip-out drawer
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
- Back-lit switch panels
Construction & Exterior
- Available w/Black, Pearl White or Storm Blue fencing w/Starlight Gray powder-coating
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Powder coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY® side graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized, powder coated 1.25" (3.2 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Electric on-demand water pump for freshwater sink
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Interstate® cranking battery w/hold-down
- Easy-to-access automotive-style fuse panel
- 12V outlets
- Luxury woven flooring
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lockable underseat storage, lockable arm storage & floor-level drink holder
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge integrated into console w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lockable underseat storage & floor-level drink holder
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Aft L-lounge w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lighted lockable underseat storage & pull-out drawer
- Aft-facing stern lounge w/underseat pop-up changing room
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.4 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform w/Seagrass non-skid surface
- Pillowtop-style high-grade upholstery for even more luxury & comfort
- Starboard aft fully molded fiberglass refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer, 13.5-gal. (51.1 L) on-demand fresh water tank, food-prep area, drink holders & courtesy light
- Removable table w/simulated teak surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Large 4-step powder coated boarding ladder w/tall grab rails
- 3 pontoon logs for extra lift, buoyancy, speed & handling
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center NASHVILLE
323 Opry Mills Drive
Nashville, TN 37214